2021 2nd International Youth Scientist Forum (IYSF 2021) will be held in Xi'an Shiyou University, China during October 8-10, 2021. And four parallel sessions will be held. Welcome all young scientists, young scholars, teachers and students to participate!
Venue: Xi'an Shiyou University, Xi'an, Shaanxi, China
Oct. 8, 2021
Oct. 9, 2021
|09:00-12:00||Opening Ceremony, Keynote Speech|
Oct. 10, 2021
Academic Symposium on New Energy and New Material (NENW 2021)
Academic Symposium on Sources and Envinronmental Protection (SEP 2021)
Academic Symposium on Artificial Intelligence and Computer Engineering (AICE 2021)
Academic Symposium on Mechanical and Electronic Information Technology (MEIT 2021)
* The outline programme is shown on this page. A more detailed programme will be emailed to you after registration deadline. Actual time arrangement may be a little different according to participant numbers.
ORAL PRESENTATION INSTRUCTION
1. Timing: a maximum of 15 minutes total, including speaking time and discussion. Please be considerable once the program is completed the next speaker should also be allocated with reasonable amount of time.
2. You can use CD or USB flash drive (memory stick), make sure you scanned viruses in your own computer. Each speaker is required to meet her/his session chair in the corresponding session rooms 10 minutes before the session starts and copy the slide file(PPT or PDF) to the computer.
3. It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup. If for some reason the files can’t be accessed from your flash drive, you will be able to download them to the computer from your email.
4. Please note that each session room will be equipped with a LCD projector, screen, point device, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please try the connection and make sure it works before your presentation.
5. Movies: If your files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
POSTER PRESENTATION INSTRUCTION
1. Maximum poster size is 59.4 CM wide by 84.1 CM high（A1）.
2. Posters are required to be condensed and attractive. Information should be visible in certain distance-1 meter apart.
3. Please note that during your poster session, the author should stay by your poster to explain and discuss your paper with visiting delegates.